Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Relief Society Meeting

Women of Heritage


Thursday September 20th @ 6:30pm
Please join us for a wonderful evening where we will celebrate our Heritage!!


Family Tree Stencil

We are asking for sisters to sign up for the following:



  • Share a 5 minute story or experience about your heritage or family tree.
  • Share a talent about your heritage or family tree. This can be dance/singing/musical number/reading etc...
  • Bring an item for our tasters table of food from your heritage or family tree.
  • We would like everyone to please bring a display of something that represents your heritage/family tree.

Please contact June Burrows (801-374-6155) if you would be willing to help with any of these. Thanks!


We will have your magnets for this month and for those sisters who weren't able to come to last months meeting we will have your magnet boards for you! :)

There will be a children's class also.

No comments:

Post a Comment