Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Primary News




Theme for April:" Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer" (Articles of Faith 1:3)


April 24
JR Primary - CTR4/CTR5
Prayers: Tara Hardy, Oliver Scothern
Scripture: Evelyn Knight
Theme: Alysa Russell
Talk: Hannah Calvin


SR Primary - Valiant 8
Prayers: Nathan Despain
Scripture: Trevor Nielson
Theme: Brendan Russell
Talk: Bethani Stott

Bear Scouts:
Visit to the recycling plant (start saving aluminum cans to bring there). Pack meeting (you will get your Pinewood Derby this night). The Pinewood Derby will be in May. Day Camp will be in June.

Cub Scout Leaders:
Some of our cub scouts could use some help getting uniforms and materials. If you have any scout handbooks or uniforms you can donate to the ward cub scouts, please contact Kris Torp at 801-377-3003 or kristitorp@gmail.com. Thank you!!

Cub Scouts:
April 13th: No scouts due to Spring Break
April 20th: Wolf and Bear Scouts meet at Church at 3:45pm. We are going to the recycling plant. (Please bring your recycling cans you've been collecting and wear your uniform). Leaders will bring you home.
April 26th: Pack meeting at the church 6:30pm.
Any Questions call Sonya Jeffcoat 801-374-2180.

2 comments:

  1. This is Kris (Torp). Just wanted to post a correction that the pine wood derby is in MAY, not April. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops!!! My bad!!! Fixed it! :) Thanks Kris!

    ReplyDelete