Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

THANK YOU!


We would like to give a huge Thank You to our Relief Society Sisters for everyone who was able to donate time, talents, means, etc for our Relief Society Meeting this past Thursday.
We were able to make 12 casseroles and lots of cards for those in our ward family. It was a wonderful night and we appreciate everyones help. So once again Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment