Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Monday, April 23, 2012

May Relief Society Meeting


And thank you to everyone who participated in the Relief Society Meeting last Thursday.  It was wonderful!  Here is the link the for 14 Day Walk With Christ
if you are interested in doing the full 2 weeks. 

http://theideadoor.com/RS/RS%20Files/14daywk-rs08[1].pdf

May Relief Society Meeting - Forget Me Not



Thursday May 17, 2012

6:30pm - 8:00pm

A Children's Class will be provided.

More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment