Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Sister and Update on Sister Evans



We have another new sister!  We would like to welcome Sister Katie Holmes to our ward along with her husband Mike and 2 children.  We hope you take the time to get to know Katie and her family and make them feel welcome. 

Update on Sister Evans (our Relief Society President for those who are new). She is well but still in the hospital (she had knee replacement surgery).  She hasn't been moved yet to Aspen Ridge.  Hopefully tomorrow.  We'll keep you posted.  Until then please continue to keep her in your prayers. For those who would like to visit her when she goes to Aspen Ridge the address is:
1992 Columbia Lane Orem, UT 84097 Phone: (801) 724-6500.

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment