Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy General Conference weekend!  Saturday sessions:  10 a.m., 2 p.m., and Priesthood session at 6 p.m.  Sunday sessions:  10 a.m. and 2 p.m.  The general sessions (10 and 2 on Saturday and Sunday) are available on KSL tv and radio.

Next week:  Stake Conference, April 13 and 14.  The adult session will be Saturday night at 7 p.m. at the Stake Center.  Sunday's general session will be held at 10 a.m. at the new multi-stake center on 9th East and 3rd North.

No comments:

Post a Comment