Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Friday, March 25, 2011



The Scouting for Food drive is this weekend. Saturday March 26th. If you received a bag please fill it with the following items to be picked up by Scouts to benefit our local food bank. If you did not receive a bag any bag will do! :)

Tuna
Pasta Products
Baby Diapers
Peanut Butter
Flour
Toiletries
toilet paper
shampoo
deodorant
toothpaste
laundry detergent
Diabetic Food Items
Canned Meats
Spaghetti Sauce
Baking Goods
Canned Fruits
Holiday Foods
Beans
Cereals
Rice
Baby Formula

***IF YOUR BAG DID NOT GET PICKED UP PLEASE TAKE IT TO YOUR NEAREST FOOD BANK OR SCOUT OFFICE****

No comments:

Post a Comment