Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

SPRING GARDENING CLINIC

Our next Relief Society Meeting is under the topic Sharing the Gospel.
Tuesday April 5th @ 6:30pm
We will meet at Pat Davis's house (1256 E 400 S)
Irene Gage will be reading us the book:

We will also be eating Stone Soup.
After the story and eating of the soup we will be going around to a few different sister's houses in the neighborhood to see their gardens and ask questions and receive tips from them. We will have a handout prepared to give to the sisters with gardening tips as well.
We would also like to have a "follow-up meeting" in a few months where the we can come and share things about our gardens. Like what things worked for our gardens and what didn't etc. At that time we will also have a tasters table of items that you can bring and share that are made from items out of your garden.
We hope you will come prepared to have fun, share and learn.
There will not be a children's class at this meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment