Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Free Tires for Gardening......

Gayle Schott who lives next to Wydonna and Marlo Anderson has been experimenting how

to grow gardens in Utah. She has finally hit on the best approach. She uses tires.

she will be redoing her garden this fall.

All except 5 of the tires she has are available to anyone wanting to try this

approach to gardening. The dirt in the tires will be included for those who want

them. She has some ready right now. They are in the alley behind her home and

can be picked up anytime. She still has some with peppers, eggplant, zucchini,

strawberries and melons but she won’t be ready to get rid of these until after the

first frost. If anyone is interested to see how well they work you can go to her

home and look. She would prefer to be there when you pick them up so Saturday mid

morning through the evening would be the best for her. Her address is 435 South 1450

East and her phone number is 801-602-0510 if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment