Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

GOOD NEWS MINUTE

We will no longer be doing the Good News Minute in Relief Society. We would like to have more time for the lesson. However, we will be having a section on the Blog for Good News. So if you have Good News you would like to share plese email it to Kim Bronk at bronkzoo77@gmail.com and we'll post it on the blog when we update it once a week. We love to hear your Good News so don't be shy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment