Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

December Relief Society Meeting


Strengthening Marriage and Family Relationships



Priesthood Brethren are invited to attend.
December 1, 2011 - 6:30pm in the Relief Society Room.
We will have a panel of ward members who will answer questions that have been submitted by you regarding this topic. Please write down a question regarding Marriage and Family Relationships and drop it in the box just outside the Relief Society room. Or you can email them to Kim Bronk at bronkzoo77@gmail.com. The deadline for submitting questions is November 27th.
There will also be a Children's Class available that evening. Please contact Kaycy Butler at kaycy.butler@gmail.com if you plan on using this class.
We hope all will be able to come and enjoy this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment