Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Daughers Of A King


March Relief Society Meeting - Daughters Of A King

Thursday March 22, 2012
6:30pm - 8:00pm
Ward cultral hall.

Hear Ye! Hear ye!

By order of the Royal King all princesses of the Bonneville 13th ward are to report on Thursday March 22nd, 2012 at 6:30pm for an evening of sweet remembrance. There will be a beautiful feast prepared for all the King’s daughters to enjoy! The King has made it clear, he would like all His daughters in attendance, and if they are not the evening will not be complete. However, as the King says, “Ye are free to choose…“ Please make this evening a priority and come and partake of a sweet message of love and acceptance.

*A Children's Class will be provided. If you are planning on using this class please contact Kaycy Butler at 801-360-921-3684.

No comments:

Post a Comment