Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Free Plants!!!

Sister Gayle Neilson has some plants that she'll be getting rid of from in front of her railing. (They're going to be digging out that whole area soon). If anyone would like them, they are welcome to come dig them out. If they're not home, just help yourself.
Some of the plants they have in that area are:
Mums
A few spring flower bulbs
Clemantis (that is the huge vine that covers their railing. The actual base of the plant is on the North side of the railing). This is a really hardy plant, just 3 years ago Gayle cut it down to a little stump and it still keeps growing.
Lilly (in the South corner)
Rose bush that gets lots of small roses
Columbine
These are all plants that come up every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment