Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hygiene Kits

Our Ward is collecting the needed items to put together hygiene kits. Please bring any of the items on this sheet to church and place in one of the baskets outside of the Chapel, Primary room, or Relief Society room. We thank you for your help!

Hygiene Kits provide disaster victims with basic items necessary for health and cleanliness.

2 unbreakable combs (no sharp handles)
4 toothbrushes (packaged)
1 tube of toothpaste (6-8 oz., no pumps)
2 bars of soap (approximately 4 to 5 oz.)
2 hand towels (new towels, approximately 15" by 25". Please do not use dish towels or washcloths. To sew towels, serge or zigzag the edges of terry cloth to make a 15" by 25" towel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment