Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jeanne Goodwin

Our sweet sister Jeanne Goodwin passed away Sunday May 15, 2011. We will sure miss her sweet and loving spirit. The family will have an open house Thursday May 19th from 6:00pm - 8:00pm at Jeanne's home (1390 E 520 S) for anyone who would like to pay their respects to the family.

Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts for Jeanne and her family. They are much appreciated.

This is what was in the Daily Herald:
Jeanne Baird Goodwin, age 46, of Provo, passed away May 15, 2011. Friends and family may meet for Graveside Services at 2:00 p.m., Friday, May 20, 2011 at the Provo City Cemetery, 610 South State Street. Friends may call at the Family Residence, 1390 East 520 South, Provo, Thursday evening from 6 until 8. Condolences may be emailed to info@bergmortuary.com. (801) 373-1841

No comments:

Post a Comment