Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Monday, January 30, 2012

February Relief Society Meeting

Compassionate Casseroles

Thursday February 16th, 2012
6:30 - 8:00 pm at the church

Come for a night of opportunity to contribute to the compassionate-service needs of our ward while building friendships with each other.

We will be making compassionate service casseroles and freeze them for later use. We will select 2-3 different casseroles to make and ask sisters to bring the main ingredients (sign-ups will be coming around).

You can help in the kitchen and attend other mini classes we will have.

We would love for everyone to come and contribute meaningfully to the needs of our ward members and spread the "Love" of compassion.

**There will also be a children's class. Please contact Kaycy Bulter if you are interested in using this class - 801-360-921-3684.

**Your charms will also be available this evening as well as the charms for January**

No comments:

Post a Comment