Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Free Lunch at Brick Oven.....Details below.....

A company that Muffin Grayson works for is doing a focus group and needs about 14 women (of all ages), and/or up to 3 men to review product. They will get free lunch at the Brick Oven and some of the product packaging that this company sells. There are no gimmicks, they don't have to buy anything, they just come and try out this packaging, tell us if they like it and get a free lunch. Fun huh! (No kids)


Here are the details:

It will be on Tuesday, January 10th at 12:00 pm noon to review GiftCard Bäks. We need a group of people to come and enjoy lunch and help Bäks Company identify preferences and issues with our GiftCard Bäks.

It will be a first call basis, so please call Muffin if you want to do this and she'll write your name down. They need a total of 14 people, so call quick 801.691.4058. Muffin is home 8am-9pm most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment