Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Job Opportunity

There is a crossing guard position available at Provost Elementary. The job would include 3 different shifts per school day -- morning, kindergarten and afternoon. The salary is $7.25 per morning and afternoon shift and $10.88 for the kindergarten shift (around noon); the location would be on 900 East in front of the school. Anyone who might be interested should go to www.provo.org and check for job openings through the police department. There is more detailed information there. (Provost Elementary DOES NOT do the hiring or interviewing for this position.)

No comments:

Post a Comment