Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bridesmaid/Prom Dresses Wanted.....

Sister Adelle Cottrell from the Bonneville 10th Ward would like to know if there is anyone in our ward willing/wanting to get rid of bridesmaid or prom dresses. She is trying to collect them and to give to an area in Southern Utah where they don't have as much access to these types of dresses. If you want to get rid of any dresses you have please contact Sister Cottrell at 801-373-3836. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment