Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Scriptures on Cassette Tapes

Brother Mel Taylor is wondering if anyone has The Book of Mormon, The Bible (Old Testament and New Testament), The Doctrine & Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price on cassette tapes. Or if you know of anyone who has them and are wanting to get rid of them. He needs them on cassette not CD. Please contact Mel at 801-377-8417. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment