Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Friday, January 6, 2012

January Relief Society Meeting

January Relief Society Meeting

Thursday January 19, 2012
6:30pm - 8:00pm @ the church in the relief society room


Be Prepared - Be Involved - Be Ready

We will be sharing information on:
  • The Great Utah Shake Out - Utah's LARGEST Earthquake Drill EVER!
  • How to register your family to get preparedness and drill updates.
  • 72 hour kits - Ideas and examples of kits shared by sisters from our ward
  • Make and Take Family Home Evening Packet on Preparedness

*There will be a children's class. If you plan on using the Children's Class
please contact Kaycy Butler 360-921-3684.

We hope to see all of you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment