Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Monday, June 25, 2012

July Relief Society Meeting

Sizzlin Summer Slim Down
Thursday July 19th 6:30pm

 






 







Zumba: Taught by certified instructer Michelle Gardner

Healthy Summer snacks: Taught by Alisha Despain

Apples to Apples: This is for anyone who isn't able to do the zumba class for health reasons etc.



Come and join us for a night of fun!!

There will be a children's class - please contact Kaycy Bulter if you plan on using the class (360-921-3684)

We will also have your charms (this is the last charm!)

Hope to see everyone there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment