Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Monday, June 18, 2012

June Relief Society Meeting!

Temples and Family History


Unlock the Mystery
 


To

Family History!!






 

June 21st 6:15 - 8:30 pm

Meet at the church @ 6:15 pm. We will leave @

6:30 pm to carpool to the BYU Family History Library.

For those who are not able to meet at the church you can meet us at the Family History Library in room 2233.
Harold B. Lee Library (HBLL) is located in the center of campus just south of the Administration Building. Enter through the doors on the east or west sides of the glass atrium. Visitor parking is located north of the Museum of Art and east of the Wilkinson Student Center
**Please bring family history information (pedigree charts, etc.) for research; pre-register for

www.new.familysearch.org or Indexing at www.indexing.familysearch.org (see Church website for details); BYU dress standards apply. Please be on time.

 
**Refreshments & Charms**
8:15pm Kim Bronk’s home
467 S. 1400 E.
 
**There will not be a children’s class**

No comments:

Post a Comment