Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Monday, June 4, 2012

New Primary Presidency

New Primary Presidency called Sunday June 3, 2012
President: Kris Torp
1st Counselor: Sara McCarty
2nd Counselor: Adrynne Chidister
Secretary: Michelle Nielson

A message from the new Primary President:

"We're all really excited to serve in the new primary presidency!! Thank you so much for all the outpouring of love and support, it's very humbling! We look forward to working with parents and teachers in growing the testimonies of the children. My hope is that we can teach the children of our ward how much Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love them, and also inspire them to show their love for them in return. "
Sister Kris Torp - Primary President

No comments:

Post a Comment