Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Monday, October 1, 2012

New Sisters & General Conference October 2012

Welcome:

We would like to welcome 2 new sisters who have moved into the ward.
 Amy Dalton and Megan Webster.  We are excited to get to know them better!

Details on General Conference:
Click on this link  for the details for General Conference for this weekend:  https://www.lds.org/church/events/members-and-friends-of-the-church-invited-to-participate-in-october-2012-general-conference?lang=eng


General Conference Packets for children, teenagers and even adults:
Here is a link also for General Conference packets for young children/teenagers and even adults!:  http://www.sugardoodle.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8786

We hope everyone enjoys General Conference!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment