Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Giving Tree



THE GIVING TREE


We will be doing a Giving Tree again this year for Christmas to help families from our ward. The Giving Tree will be in the east foyer before church and during church it will be right outside the Relief Society room each Sunday. If you are willing and able to help please select an ornament from the tree and on the paper next to the tree write down your name next to the number that corresponds with the number on the ornament. Please bring the wrapped gift with the ornament attached to the outside of the present with the number showing and turn it into the Clerks office or a member of the Relief Society Presidency. We will need to have all the gifts turned in by Sunday December 16th. If you have any questions please contact Jean Evans 801-372-3706.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment