Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Monday, November 5, 2012

November's Relief Society Meeting



Thursday November 15th 6:30pm
Holiday Dinner and Ornament Exchange.
We will have dinner, a short program, and an ornament exchange.
Please bring a wrapped Christmas ornament.
(It can be one from your home, one you buy, or make etc...)
If you don't have an ornament to bring please come anyway!
We will have extras so no one will be left out!
There will also be a Children's Class.
If you plan on using the class please contact our children's class leader
JanEtta Price at 801-373-7344.
We hope to see everyone there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment