Theme

Doctrine and Covenants 88:62-63
And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near --Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

In The Spirit of Thanksgiving

We want to thank everyone who was able to come to the Relief Society Meeting this past week.  It was a wonderful evening!

We did have a few technical difficulties with the video that we wanted to share.  We were able to listen to it but not see it.  I thought I'd include the link here for you to see.  It's worth watching and a great video to share with your family, especially this week. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuwid8_O8dk&list=PLAYgY8SPtEWFuyepUO_Va3pjyQ20_VTAi&index=2&feature=plpp_video

We hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!



No comments:

Post a Comment